StartSampling: Try something new!

Purex Fabric Softener Sheets

New and improved formula with 3 times the fragrance!


  • Add freshness and softness throughout your household
  • Reduce static cling
  • Repel pet hair and lint


Comes in two amazing scents - mountain breeze & sweet lavender!!

Can't get enough of the amazing scents? Try tucking the sheets in hampers, linen closets, drawers or even shoes! I personally like to use them on blinds to help repel dust!!

I love the Purex dryer sheets, helps with static cling and my cloths come out smelling great!

To learn more about this product Purex Fabric Dryer sheets

Contest give away

3 lucky winners will receive a free product coupon!
Email me here Go here- I will pick 3 lucky readers at random!

Contest ends 7/26/2013

Update
Winners are
Tonya C
Bella M
Kim O


Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets in exchange for my product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own!