StartSampling: Try something new!

Dry Idea antiperspirants

A few days ago I got the honor of trying Dry Idea deodorant. I say honor because my everyday normal deodorant is garbage. I admit I bought mine cause it was cheap and I had a coupon for it. My cheap deodorant left my under arm feeling sticky. A few weeks ago we took the kids to an amusement park and all day in the heat, it left my underarm feeling moist and gross.  A few weeks later after I tried Dry Idea I again found myself in the all day heat and with Dry Idea antiperspirant, I was dry and I didn't have that sticky feeling under my arms and my under arms had that dry comfort feeling all day!! I highly recommend this to any woman!




Dry Idea
Dry Idea Facebook
    24 hour protection
    Hypo-allergenic
    Comes in Unscented,
    Powder Fresh and Cotton Dry  
Dry Idea Sweepstakes

1,000 Dry Idea® Advanced Dry Sweepstakes Dry Idea® Roll-On available in Unscented, Powder Fresh and Cotton Dry:
· Superior All Day Protection from wetness and odor.
· Fast Drying Microcotton Formula
· Hypo-allergenic
· Contains Vitamin E

Grand Prize is $500 and 20 winners will receive $50 for second place!

One lucky reader will receive a coupon for a free Dry Idea Antiperspirants, how you may ask?  First go to Dry Idea Facebook like them and tell them Mommy's Helpful Hints sent you and then email me with the subject: Dry Idea Coupon Contest  and letting me know you did both. Winner will be chosen by random. Contest ends- 6/24/2012

Email me here-

Update- what an amazing turn out!!


The one lucky winner has been contacted via e-mail ---- the winner is Tanya R.!!
Congrats!!!!!